What is a medical card and its purpose:
- This is an official document, which shows the results of professional examinations examination, as well as vaccinations and the results of medical tests. Simply put, a medical book is a “health passport” required when applying for a certain job, which is a confirming fact that this person can work in a profession he has chosen.
A medical card are mandatory for employees of the following organizations:
- Food industry;
- Educational institutions at any level of accreditation;
- Poultry and livestock farms;
- Medical facilities and pharmaceuticals;
- Water supply;
- Hairdressing, cosmetology centers and manicure;
- Auto enterprises;
- Organizations where people have to work in hazardous conditions.
Is it possible not to register a medical card?
In order to avoid trouble, you cannot get away from the registration of the medical book. This is a document for compulsory execution and in case of its lacking, it would be considered as an administrative offense.
The responsibility for having a medical card is places on the employee, who must do this in time and the manager, who must organize and monitor the entire process. Ignoring this is not beneficial to either the subordinate or the manager. The first may lose working capacity and lose its source of income, as well as be punished for an offense, and the second one may be called to account for non-compliance with the law, which will negatively affect the reputation of the entire enterprise.
Registration of a personal medical card, an instruction:
- The first step is to purchase a special kind of a medical book, which must comply with Russian GOST. It is sold in health facilities or in departments of the office.
- The watermarks should be on all pages depicted as blue half rings.
- Each book has its own serial number, consisting of 7 digits. This serial number registered in the unified state registry of personal medical card. The card is sewn with a special thread, its dimensions are 97x135 millimeters. The medical card has a dark blue color and rounded edges. On the cover all letters are embossed with a golden hue.
- When applying for a medical card, you will need: a Russian passport or an id document; 3x4 sized photo; special form where vaccinations are noted; direction from the place of work.
- The medical card can be issued at a state clinic or in a special medical center.
All medical cards are registered in the unified state register of medical cards. Without registration, the card is not valid.
It is not advised to contact unofficial individuals regarding registration of the medical card, as this should be a licensed medical institution that has permission to conduct such practice.
Many charlatans want to make money on gullible citizens. They can promise an “absentee” registration of a medical card for a certain amount of money, but, as a rule, you have to go through a medical examination anyway, and the time and money spent can no longer be returned. Therefore, everything must be done, by the book and not fall for the tricks of scammers.
A very important thing must be learned: issuing of a personal medical card is not a bureaucratic action on someone’s whim, but a necessary condition that eliminates the negative aspects that an employer might have if one of the employees is unsuitable for the position.